badge facebook

blog des textes de poete fada (frederic cotta)

21 oct. 2007

I swear

I swear I heard this melody
That song was telling me
I believe in you and me
What can I say to make it real

I swear I've seen you and me
In my dreams you were loving me
This tenderness we shared
You know I can make it real

I swear that I'm lost without you
Don't you know this is the true
And the trouble you can see
Ya know we need to make it real

I swear I've been waiting too long
Did God forgot me on the road
Couldn't He gives to me
The power to make it become real

I swear I'll be gentle and proud
I swear to be there everynight
I swear I won't deceive you
Ya know we can make it real

I swear to be husband and father
I swear to try to be a good lover
I swear I will do my best
I believe that we can make it real

All I need is just you hand
And the words to say
And the words to say
We'll make it real

(pour marjorie)
Frédéric COTTA (poete-fada)
21 octobre 2007
Cette création est mise à disposition sous un contrat Creative Commons.

Creative Commons License

Aucun commentaire: