badge facebook

blog des textes de poete fada (frederic cotta)

1 févr. 2007

Miss You Grand'pa

You know, I would give anything to make people understand
How I feel in these day, following my memories
Searching for myself,
Lost in this planet where I feel alone and marooned

You know, I would do anything to make the others touch
What there is inside me and what my heart desire most
I would give all I have if it could help me
But it hurts so much

Obviously I would like you to stand here right by me
Saying to me I'm wrong and how this life is so beautiful
How I must be strong to help and cure people around me
But you ain't there yet

I feel lost without you grand'pa
You leaved me alone, sad and none can't know what is in my mind
Someday I forget then it comes stronger and stronger again
I could cry during night and days thinking you ain't there yet

And then comes my memories, strangled by my sobs
When I was younger and you were alive
And in my mind the rain returns
Covering the the coffin from the red flag and white roses


I miss you grand'pa

Frédéric COTTA (poete-fada)
01 février 2007
Ce document est protégé par un contrat Creative Commons :

Creative Commons License


1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi,
I found this site thru google search.
I love what you do.
Sorry, I don't understand french but this one is so cute !