badge facebook

blog des textes de poete fada (frederic cotta)

3 avr. 2007

All I know (is that) I love you girl

I don't know whether I'm great or dead
whether to laugh or sulk
whether I am a foul or tender
All I know I love you girl

I don't know whether to cry or scream
whether I am big or small
I don't know if this is just a dream
All I know I love you girl

I don't know whether I'm cold or hot
What inside you I like the most
I don't know if I can change myself
All I know I love you girl

I don't know whether I am happy or sad
Whether I know you or I don't
Whether the sun is shining or the night is dark
All I know I love you girl

'cause you're the sunlight in my life
'cause you are the one that makes me smile
'cause you are the moonlight shinning
in the darkness of my night

'Cause you're the one that makes me feel proud of what I am
And none before you gave me this sensation of wellbeing

I don't know where is my home
but I know that you'll stay by my side
So I can face it all again
And all I know I love you girl

I love you girl

Frédéric COTTA (poete-fada)
04/04/2007

Ce document est protégé par un contrat Creative Commons :

Creative Commons License


Aucun commentaire: