badge facebook

blog des textes de poete fada (frederic cotta)

10 avr. 1997

alone and sad

When I’m alone and sad
My entire world is in fire
The world I built day after night
Now I’m destroyign it, destroying my life.

I’ve done things I don’t want to remember
I’ve done some things that were illegal
But I never, never wanted what happens now
All my life must be rebuilt.

And I would like you be with me
And I would like you near from me
Girl from anywhere, never met, never knowned
Please just come
And say “I know, just forgive, I’ll help you”.

And I would like you be with me
And I would like to help me
‘cause girl I need so much help
I need your love, your compassion
I would like you to come near me.

So that, we could together rebuild this world I’ve destroyed
Adding to it values of love and compassion.
Adding carefulness for the Earth and it’s unhabbitants.

Frédéric COTTA (poete-fada)
10/04/97
Cette création est mise à disposition sous un contrat Creative Commons.

Creative Commons License

Aucun commentaire: