badge facebook

blog des textes de poete fada (frederic cotta)

10 avr. 1997

help me

When I am alone and sad
My entire world is in fire
The world I built day after night
Now I am destroying it, destroying my life

I've done things I don't want to remember
I've done some things that were illegal
But I never, never wanted what happens now
All my life must be rebuilt

And I would like you'd be with me
And I would like you near from me
Girl from anywhere, never met, never known
Please just come don't leave me alone

And say ''I know, just forget, I'll help you''

And I would like you to be with me
And I would like you to help me
'Cause girl I need so much help
I need your love and compassion
I wonder you have me met

So that, we could together, rebuild this world I destroyed
Adding to it values of love and compassion
Adding carefulness for the Earth and it's unhabitants
Changing my world to brightnesss

Frédéric COTTA (poete-fada)
10-04-97
Cette création est mise à disposition sous un contrat Creative Commons.

Creative Commons License

Aucun commentaire: