badge facebook

blog des textes de poete fada (frederic cotta)

17 mars 2012

Broken

Tell me what are you afraid about ?
My love is pure and my mind is sure
What complaint you got to tell about ?
I'd give anything that would match your heart
I'm not those kind of guy you ever had before
I won't go away after you've been done
Tell me what on earth are you afraid about ?
Maybe you can't be in joy
After all you said you'll leave me alone
Won't I pretend that I'll be alright
As you I'm afraid of being all day long
Left alone in this dark
You asked me to stay in touch and be your friend
Don't you understand I'm not okay with that ?
How can I hide what I feel inside ?
Don't you know you broke my heart ?

Frédéric COTTA (Poete-Fada)
Cette création est mise à disposition sous un contrat Creative Commons. Creative Commons License

Aucun commentaire: