badge facebook

blog des textes de poete fada (frederic cotta)

4 sept. 2009

Because you're there

Where are my wings
They might have fall
On the first time I saw you
I knew that it was you

I don't want to go to those times
When I was upside down
Knocking my head
Thinking I'll never come

Where are my dreams
They're still alive
Everytime I take you in my arms
I know I'll survive

I don't want to change this feeling
Getting back to times I was abandoned and lonely
When you put your hands on my hairs
I'm happy for the love you share

Because you're there
I don't think about sadness
I don't remember the bad times
I just can't imagine life without you

Frédéric COTTA (poete-fada)
4 septembre 2009
Cette création est mise à disposition sous un contrat Creative Commons.

Creative Commons License

Aucun commentaire: