badge facebook

blog des textes de poete fada (frederic cotta)

19 avr. 2004

She is

She is
The one I was looking for,
She is
The one that makes me go forward.
Into my mind,
I can't find someone I
Loved like this, before.

She is
The sweetheart I was looking for.
I would like her closer to me.
And I'm tender and so sweet to her,
She is
The one I was dreaming of
When I was becoming a man.

And she is
Posing for a picture,
You and me on a boat in summer.
She is
The one I waited for.
She set my heart on fire
At the first time I saw her,

She is
The one I dreamed of
And I could give my life to
Be sure you love me
As much as I love you

Frédéric COTTA (poete-fada)
19 avril 2004
(musique jazz)
Ce document est protégé par un contrat Creative Commons :

Creative Commons License


Aucun commentaire: