badge facebook

blog des textes de poete fada (frederic cotta)

22 août 2002

Running like a mad

I was running like a mad
Hoping to find you in the dark
In the darkness of my night
You weren't there at last

I was running like a dog
Hoping to find you in the smog
In the cold smog of london
You weren't there

I was running like a fool
Hoping to find you at the swimming pool
Hoping that your eyes might be blue
You weren't there too

I met a lot of people
Asking them where to go
All of them may have thought
I was a fool

And finally loves comes to me
Like an angel you appeared to me
Stars were shining at last to me
And both of us were happy

Frédéric COTTA (poete-fada)
Le 22 aout 2002
Cette création est mise à disposition sous un contrat Creative Commons.

Creative Commons License

Aucun commentaire: