badge facebook

blog des textes de poete fada (frederic cotta)

11 déc. 1999

Girl

Girl come with me
Open this book
It contains all of my soul
My innocence, my honesty
All my problems

Girl come with me
Let's open my heart
And disclose now
How I feel inside

I love you
As it couldn't be possible
I need you
Night and day

You make all my dreams come true
You've opened my soul
Oh girl I need you
You've come and opened my heart
Oh girl, I'm falling in love
From you.

Let me
Take you in my arms
And let me light
How love is intense

Come with me
Open my world
And let me proove
You are my girl

Just come with me
And let me see
If we can live together
In harmony


Frédéric COTTA (poete-fada)
décembre 1999
Cette création est mise à disposition sous un contrat Creative Commons.

Creative Commons License

Aucun commentaire: