badge facebook

blog des textes de poete fada (frederic cotta)

12 mars 1998

Don't break me

I know I love you babe
I know what are your feelings
I'd like you to understand
The way I am living

You've phoned me at six
To tell me you gonna leave me
This is unfair
Listen to that dream I had for us

Don't leave me, don't leave me
Please girl do not leave me 'cause I will fall down
I just do love you

I don't wanna be alone
I am ready to change
All the things that make you nervous
I'm ready to change

'cause girl without you
I am nothing, nothing at all
So please don't leave me
Or you'll break my heart

So please stay with me
'cause I'm ready to change
Will you now answer to me ?
Oh please, don't break me

Frédéric COTTA (poete-fada)
12-03-1998
(air de blues)
Cette création est mise à disposition sous un contrat Creative Commons.

Creative Commons License

Aucun commentaire: